You can click an aircraft picture below to see other pictures of the project.
- Cessna 210M Our customer wanted to update the Avionics and comply with the ADS-B mandate. We installed the following Garmin equipment: GMA340 Audio Panel system, GTN750 Nav/Com/GPS Touchscreen Navigator, GNC255 Nav/Com, GTX327 Transponder, GDL88 ADS-B UAT (Universal Access Transceiver) and some of his other items such as Indicators and Blind Encoder. Now our customer has met the ADS-B requirments and has a beautiful Avionics panel for pilot safety and awareness!
- Beech D-50E Our customer wanted to update the panel to make flying easier. We installed a Garmin G600 MFD/PFD system along with a Garmin GNS430 WAAS Navigator. We replaced both the Pilot and Center Avionics panel for a professional looking aircraft panel. The complete aircraft panel was repainted with a Cessna blue/gray to match the factory original color.
- Piper PA-28R-200 We upgraded the panel with installation of an Aspen EFD1000 "PRO" PFD/MFD, an S-TEC System 30 Auto Pilot, Garmin GNS430 WAAS Navigator and support for a backup portable GPSMAP396.
- Beech A-36 Our customer upgraded his aircraft as soon as he purchased it. We installed a Garmin GTN750 Nav/Com/GPS Touchscreen Navigator, and a J.P. Instruments EDM-830. We designed a new right side panel with the support for the customers GPSMAP696 and painted the complete panel with a factory tan color.
- Piper PA-30 We installed a Garmin GNS430 WAAS Navigator, GTX327 Transponder, and the ability for our customer to mount his portable GPSMAP396 in the panel for quick removal. We installed an S-TEC System 50 Auto Pilot with the ST901 GPS Steering adapter option. The customer also added an Avidyne TAS-600 Active Traffic System as he flies in many busy airports.
- Piper PA-30 We installed a Garmin GNS430 WAAS Navigator, GTX327 Transponder, and the ability for our customer to mount his portable GPSMAP396 in the panel for quick removal. This allowed our customer an means of safety and backup in case of an Avionics outage. We installed an S-TEC System 55X Auto Pilot with full Glide Slope capability. We replaced the Left side panel, added backlighting and the aircraft panel was repainted with a blue/gray paint that the customer chose.
- Piper PA-30 Our customer wanted modernize his aircraft panel. We installed a Garmin GNS430 Nav/Com/GPS, GMA340 Audio Panel, GTX327 Transponder and support for his GPSMAP396 portable GPS. We replaced the original factory panel overlays with new woodgrain style overlays for that professional look.
- Beech 95-B55 Our customer decided to update his panel with the modern equipment available. We installed a Garmin G500 MFD/PFD system with both Chartview and Synthetic Vision options, a GAD43 Auto Pilot Interface, Garmin GTN750 and GTN650 WAAS Navigators, and GMA35 3-D Audio Panel. The garmin GTX330 "ES' Transponder with Extended Squitter was installed to meet ADS-B future mandates. We also installed a Garmin GDL-69A Weather Datalink System, a backup gyro to support the G500 system and GI-106A Nav Indicator to support the GTN650 as backup.
- Cessna 172N Our customer wanted to completely update this aircraft panel. We installed a Garmin GNS430 WAAS Navigator, GMA347 Audio Panel, GTX327 Transponder, KX155 Nav/Com, and support for his portable GPS. We also installed an Aspen EFD1000 "PRO" MFD/PFD, S-TEC System 50 Auto Pilot FS-450 Fuel Flow system and new glareshield with backlighting. In addition, we replaced the Pilot, Co Pilot, and lower panel with all new custom made panels.
- Beech D-35 The customer updated his 1953 Beech D35 to a more modern panel. We installed a complete new STC'd panel where the battery was relocated to the engine compartment allowing for the Avionics Radios to be mounted in the traditional location in the panel. We installed a Garmin GNS430 Nav/Com/GPS, GI-106A Nav Indicator, GTX327 Transponder, PS-Engineering PMA8000 Audio Panel, and S-TEC System 30 Auto Pilot. New backlighting was added to support this more modern look to the aircraft panel.
- Piper Malibu Our customer chose to update his old "Steam Panel Guages" by installing the Garmin G500 MFD/PFD with Chartview and Synthetic Vision options, a GAD43 Auto Pilot adapter and GTX330 "ES" Transponder to meet the ADS-B mandate, and a new Standby Horizon to support the G500 system. We also replaced the Pilot panel and painted to match.
- Cirrus SR-20 Our customer had numerous problems with his original display screen. We installed a Garmin G500 MFD/PFD system with Synthetic Vision, upgraded his existing Garmin GNS430 to a WAAS system and installed an Avidyne TAS-600 Traffic System. We replaced the Avionics panel for a professional to compliment the project and included the support for his GPSMAP696 in the panel.
- Cessna 177B Shortly after the customer purchased the aircraft, he wanted to change some equipment options. We installed a Garmin GNS430 WAAS Navigator, GI-106A Nav Indicator, GMX200 MFD and GDL69 Weather System displayed on his GNS430W and GMX200.
- Beech V-35 Our customer wanted to update the panel to make flying easier. We installed a Garmin GNS430 Nav/Com/GPS, GMA340 Audio Panel, SL30 Nav/Com, GI-106A (to support the SL-30), and GTX327 Transponder. We installed an S-TEC System 55X Auto Pilot. We replaced the complete Avionics panel with a new STC'd panel which allowed for the more modern Avionics Stack mounted radios. The complete aircraft panel was painted with a customer picked color.
- Piper PA-32R-300 The customer had owned the aircraft for a while and chose to upgrade the Avionics like new aircraft have. We installed a Garmin G500 PFD/MFD, GNS530 and GNS430 WAAS Navigators, GMA340 Audio Panel, GI-106A Nav Indicator, GTX327 Transponder, and GDL-69A Weather System. In addition we completely removed all of the old aircraft panels and replaced with all new custom panels complete with backlighting. The EDM-930 was installed to replace the older style engine instruments that were removed to modernize the aircraft.
- Beech B36TC We installed a Garmin GNS430 WAAS Navigator, GMX200 MFD with Chartview option, GDL-69A Weather system, and GTX-327 Transponder. We also installed a PS-Engineering PMA8000 Audio Panel, Sandel SN-3500 EHSI and Avidyne TAS-610 Traffic System.
- Piper PA-28-181 The aircraft panel was completely updated to a modern configuration. We installed an Aspen EFD1000 "PRO" PFD/MFD, Garmin GMA340 Aduio Panel, GNS430 Nav/Com/GPS, and GTX327 Transponder. The customer also had us add the J.P. Instruments EDM700 system. The aircraft panels were removed and completely updated to support the installation project.
- Piper PA-28-151 We installed a Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel, GTN650 Touchscreen Navigator, SL30 Nav/Com, GTX327 Transponder and GI-106A Nav Indicator. The Aspen EFD1000 "PRO" and an S-TEC system 40 Auto Pilot were also added to the aircraft project. We also updated his aircraft panel with all new backlighting, to accomodate the addition of this equipment.
- Cessna 172K A new Pilot panel was required for this project. Our facility installed a Garmin GTN650 Touchscreen Navigator, GI-106A Indicator and included the support for a removable Garmin AERA 795 portable GPS in the Pilot Panel.